Tuesday 17 April 2012

Impressed with Impressionism

There is a feel about it. A certain essence that leaves me with a comforting feeling. I am positively impressed with impression painting. The colors and the style are very pleasing to my eye. Impressionism was an art movement in the 19th century that originated with a group of Paris-based whose independent exhibitions brought them to prominence during the 1870's and 1880's. Admittedly I favor anything pertinent to France. Someday in my later years I will return again to France to visit the museums and explore more of the art world and history there. It has without a doubt taken me sometime to figure out which style of art I enjoy most painting. Although it has been a long hard road fighting through my busy mind I have came to the conclusion to be a Master Fine Artist in Impressionism. It is my desire to become better with each stroke of the brush. Through impressionism I feel I am able to be most expressive and apply all my abilities to this style. Confessing though I may sneak in another style every now and then. For the most part I will be heavily devoted to impressionism. Here are a few pieces to enjoy: Art Prints Sell Art Online Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment