Saturday 13 August 2011

What Happens in your Brain...Test and Fnd out!!

Today I took a test to find out what happens in my brain. I received the following results.



Left Brain Right Brain
54% 46%

"You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge."




Very interesting test!

I am a left handed person. Most interesting enough I am also an ambidextrous. I can paint in real with both hands. I draw and write with my left hand in real but on the pc I can't with my left hand only with my right. I also can't sign a painting digitally with my left only my right. I can't use scissors,throw a ball or bat with my left only my right. I can shoot a weapon with both hands and score a 40 out of 40 hawk eye.

So to me my mind is a bit confused I think at times :)

This test was proof it is almost evenly half confused....lol

The test can be taken at the following site:
http://www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/vancouver/left_right/rb_test.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment