Saturday 28 May 2011

Hardest thing for an Artist to Paint or Draw

Sell Art Online

It is said by many artist the hardest things for an artist to paint or draw is themselves. While I plug away at series after series I am trying to work in between galleries on my "Self Portrait" Gallery. I have yet render one that is exactly to my likings and features.I am coming closer and closer each try I give.

Although I have tried one in pastels so far. My future goals are to originate a few more in a variety of mediums.

My next one will be a drawing of lead pencil and possibly some charcoal as well.

Following that one I will create one of acrylics. Then move on to one is watercolors. Then finally a few in oils.

Many historian artists have painted themselves throughout the centuries in many different forms.

I am excited for this gallery series as I always enjoy challenges.

I will keep this post updated with my accomplished self portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment