Friday 4 May 2012

New Youth Artist introduced to the Art World



Very proud of my little 10 years old son who is deeply interested in art. He has been bugging me to make him his own art page and when he comes home today he will see it is now official and he will have to manage it. He is excited to start a new painting this weekend. He will be attending his first art fair with me in August. Please welcome him into the Fine Arts world.


Ron states, "I am a ten year old boy who loves painting. I am learning to paint from my mom. Both of my great grandmothers are artist. I hope when I get older my paintings will be all sorts of places like galleries and museums. I also love photography and sports. Delight in playing the violin and my first concert is this May 2012."





https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fine-Artist-Ron-Johnson/196922490428356?bookmark_t=page

No comments:

Post a Comment